Kaytons Limited are committed to providing you with the highest level of service and understand that your privacy is important to you. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits this website www.kaytons.co.uk
This policy outlines the personal information we collect about you when you contact us or otherwise engage with us via our website, social media or alternative methods. This could be using a variety of communication channels such as;
- In person
- Through our website
- Text message or MMS
- Through our social media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter or Instagram
- Via third party websites
- Through property portals such as rightmove.co.uk and, Zoopla property group and Vebra
The policy also sets out how we use your personal information and the third parties we will share it with.
By engaging the services of Kaytons Ltd or visiting our website www.kaytons.co.uk you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
Information about Kaytons Ltd:
- Company Name: Kaytons Ltd. Company Number: 7886493
- Our Site is operated by a Jaijo Ltd. Contact details: Unit E1, Ascot Business Park, Lyndhurst Road, Ascot, Berkshire, SL5 9FE
- Our VAT number is 126648305
- Our Data Protection Officer is Gagan Khurana. Contact details: Kaytons Ltd, Piccadilly House, 49 Piccadilly, Manchester, M1 2AP. Tel: 0161 212 1727. Email: email@example.com
- We are members of The Property Ombudsman. Membership Number: D6077
- Information Commissioner registration number: Z302799X
Information we collect from you:
We may collect and process the following personal information from you:
- Registering details of your property requirements and signing up for property alerts via email, text, post and telephone calls.
- Filling in forms on our website www.kaytons.co.uk,on social media accounts, third party websites and Portals which send information to us
- In person
- Communicating with us via telephone calls, emails, messaging services and through our social media account.
This information that you disclose when agreeing to register as an applicant or enter in to a transactional relationship with us, can include, but is not limited to;
- Personal information: Name, address, email address and telephone number
- Financial: Bank account details, including account number and sort code, and any hire purchase/loan agreements/credit cards
- Demographic information: Details about your employment status (including email and phone numbers) of the employer/accountant, payroll numbers, length of employment, salary information any other income received; nationality, education
- Transactional: Details of payments you make to us
- Contractual: Details about the products or services we provide to you
- Communications: What we learn about you from letters, emails and conversations
- Public records
- Documentary Data such as photographic ID
- Consents: how we can contact you
- National Insurance Number
- Connected Persons: Guarantor and/or Next of Kin name, e-mail address, telephone number, Date of Birth, previous and current addresses, marital status, National Insurance Number, nationality, next of kin.
- Temporary address if not currently living in the UK or visiting the UK
- Information required to comply with registration such as Right to Rent
- Information required to comply with Money Laundering Regulations 2017 when buying or selling a property
Information on how we may use your data:
The personal information we collect from you on first contact is to register your details with us which may include the following:
- We will use your personal information to build a profile on you in order to understand your requirements and personalise the properties and services we offer you.
- We use relevant personal information described above to enable us to complete a transaction with you, such as buying, selling, renting or letting a property through us. This information may be required to be passed on to third parties and to also to prevent fraud, including reference agencies, solicitors, surveyors, financial advisors etc.
- To provide customer support
- Conducting market research
How long we keep your information:
We will keep your information for as long as you are a client of Kaytons Ltd. The length of time we retain your information will depend on the lawful basis in which it was collected and processed.
Where a transaction has been entered into and there is a contractual reason, or where we must comply with legal obligations (e.g. Money Laundering Regulations, The Property Ombudsman Code of Practice)
Where consent has been given and where there is a legitimate interest to do so, such as where a client has registered their interest in buying, letting, selling or renting a property through us, we will retain data for a period of two years.
Your rights on the information we hold:
You have the right at any time to ask for a copy of the information about you held by us. Please contact the Data Protection Officer at Kaytons Ltd to request this information vi email or post.